Use this package to clean bad ESN of the device locked to Verizon USA network. If you have iPhone, iPad or Android device with the ESN/MEID that was blacklisted we are able clean it fast and officially. Provide your ESN/MEID number and we will clean bad IMEI accordingly.
This cleaning bad ESN service is only for Verizon devices with blacklisted MEID. If you are not sure if your ESN is bad or clean you can use the service and find out iPhone blacklisted status with IMEI checker
How to Find ESN/MEID
MEID is the second (newer) identification of ESN. The difference is that older models of iOS and Android devices use ESN and newer devices use MEID.
It is very easy to find ESN number. If you are iOS user (iPhone, iPad) go to Settings – General – About and find MEID (for newer devices) or ESN for older models. If you are the user of Android device just type *#06# and you will see it on the screen. By the way, this method is good for iPad or iPhone as well.
- THIS IS NOT UNLOCKING SERVICE. THIS IS A CLEANING BAD ESN SERVICE FOR IOS AND ANDROID DEVICES LOCKED TO VERIZON US NETWORK. AFTER USING THIS SERVICE YOUR ESN / MEID WILL BE CLEANED FROM BLACKLIST STATUS BUT WILL STILL BE LOCKED TO VERIZON.
- Make sure your device is locked to Verizon network. No refund if device is not locked to Verizon US carrier. If you are iPhone or iPad user use network checker service and get results in minutes.
- For iPhone 4S or any other devices with 14 digit MEID’s submit the MEID in the Single IMEI Field.
- For iPhone 4 or any other devices with ESN starting with a1000 etc, submit in the IMEI field as 14 0’s (example: 00000000000000) and in the notes put the ESN (example: a100001C3458BE).
- Ensure your device has been activated with Verizon. No refund if the device is not activated.
- Read our ‘Terms and Conditions’ prior to making any purchases.
- Check your email’s junk/spam folder for vital correspondences regarding the status of your unlock or add email@example.com to your trusted sender list.
- Processing times will vary based on the network carrier’s response time and only apply to business days during the hours of 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST.
How to Place Order
- First provide the MEID number or ESN according to the Important Notes
- Second give us your email so we will be able to deliver results to you.
- Read and agree with Terms and Services and click the Buy Now button.
- After making a payment wait for the email with the results.
Feel free to contact us if there will be any questions regarding this service and our professional support team will help you ASAP.