Tips Before Purchase:
- OI BrtCell locked iPhone only [Check it]
*Use network checker if you are not sure what carrier your iPhone is locked to.
- Clean (not blacklisted) iPhone only [Check it]
*Use blacklist checker if you are not sure if your iPhone IMEI is clean or barred / blocked / blacklisted.
- Activated iPhone only
*Your iPhone has to be activated within OI BrtCell network meaning you have to connect to OI BrtCell using its SIM card at least once.
- Unlock Success Rate: 95-100%
*Unlock success rate depends on OI BrtCell account status of each device.
Have iPhone locked to Brazil OI network and looking to unlock it? You are in the right place. Our service will help you to unlock OI iPhone and enjoy any SIM card you like or need.
We provide factory permanent unlock for your BrtCell device. It will make possible to use virtually any network with any SIM card around the world.
Factory unlocking is completely legal and will not void your Apple warranty. You will be able to update, restore, and sync your device without reversing the unlock.
There are two things that are most important for successful unlock. Firstly you need to be sure that your iPhone is locked to OI. If you don’t have such info please use IMEI carrier checker. Secondly, make sure that your device is not blocked (bklacklisted, barred) and your account has not unpaid bills. It is important as there is no refund if iPhone is blocked or not locked to OI Brazil.
Check twice all the information you provide to avoid any errors and mistakes, mistypes before confirming your order. No cancellation can be accepted after IMEI unlock order is processed.
Processing times will vary based on the network carrier’s response time and only apply to business days during the hours of 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST.
Check your email’s junk/spam folder for vital correspondences regarding the status of your unlock or add [email protected] to your trusted sender list.
How to Unlock iPhone locked to Brazil Telecom?
How factory imei unlock iPhone BrtCell works?
Once you’ve unlocked your iPhone, you will be able to sync your iPhone with iTunes, conduct any iOS firmware upgrades without canceling the unlock – the unlock is factory-grade and permanent, use your iPhone on virtually any network around the world with any GSM SIM card.
Simply provide us with your iPhone’s unique IMEI number and then follow our easy step-by-step instructions. The actual procedure can be completed within minutes, and processing will take couple of days. This service works on any iPhone.
How to find your IME number for order unlock BrtCell iPhone (5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4)?
To locate your device’s unique IMEI number, you can use any one of the following methods:
- Go to Settings > General > About Scroll down the list of information to find the IMEI
- Look at your device’s SIM tray – the IMEI and serial numbers will both be printed on the tray
- Type *#06# on the keypad and the 15-digit IMEI will appear on the screen
Important Notes for successful imei unlock iPhone locked under Brazil Telecom
- When prompted to select the network that your iPhone is locked to, ensure you make the proper selection. If you select the incorrect network, the unlock will fail and your money will not be refunded. If you recently purchased your iPhone through a third party – eBay, private sale, etc. – and you are unsure of the network it is locked to, please use our IMEI CHECKER to find out. If you do not see your network listed, DO NOT proceed and please contact us.
- Ensure that your iPhone has been activated with its current network. No refund if iPhone is not activated.
- This service will not work on “blacklisted” phones. If you don’t have such info use iPhone blacklist checker. No refund if iPhone is blacklisted.
- Read our ‘Terms and Conditions’ prior to making any purchases