The new fast service is offered to iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 6 Plus, 6, 5, 5c, 5S, 4S and 4 users who wish to perform IMEI iPhone iCloud check for lost mode. It is the quickest one on the web. The whole procedure takes from 1 to 5 minutes. Within this time you will find out whether your iOS smartphone is clean or reported as stolen / lost.
Eligibility for iCloud Check with IMEI
- The service works on iPhone 6S, 6S plus, 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5, 5c, 4S, 4
- Find My iPhone for IMEI iCloud check can be On or OFF.
- Terms and Conditions must be read and agreed to before ordering
- Provide correct IMEI to receive right results.
How to Check iCloud iPhone with IMEI
1. After you make sure that your iPhone model is eligible and Find My iPhone option is turned on, you can provide your IMEI and email address.
2. You can find IMEI by dialing *#06# or in Settings.
3. Accept Terms and Conditions and place your order online.
4. The results should be delivered within 5 minutes but sometimes it might take much longer if the servers are overloaded.
5. Deliveries are guaranteed from 9 am to 6 pm PST Monday through Friday.
6. You will get one of the following results:
RESULTS SAMPLE of IMEI check for iCloud Locked iPhone:
FMI STATUS: CLEAN
FMI STATUS: LOST
FMI STATUS: OFF
GSM STATUS: LOST
FMI STATUS: CLEAN – FMI on device is turned ON but iCloud status is Clean
FMI STATUS: LOST – FMI on device is turned ON and iCloud status is Lost or Erased mode
FMI STATUS: OFF – FMI has beeng turned Off, so no activation lock mode for device
GSM STATUS: LOST – Device has beeing reported lost or stolen to carrier
NOTE: If IMEI has been reported Lost or Stolen to Carrier, iCloud status cannot be checked.
7. You are advised to add email@example.com to your list of contacts to avoid getting emails from us in your SPAM folder.
iCloud lost phone mode checker gives you the answer whether you can bypass your Activation Lock or not. It, however, does not disable iCloud lock, does not unblock or unlock your iPhone. It only returns Clean IMEI or Lost / Stolen IMEI answer.
Why is iCloud lost phone message so important? In both iOS 8 and iOS 9 Apple introduced the new Find My iPhone feature that locks iCloud and asks for the original user Apple ID and password to access the device. If this app is enabled it automatically turns on Activation Lock and it is impossible to erase, restore, turn off Find my iPhone, de-activate and access the iPhone unless it has clean IMEI and is eligible for special iCloud lock bypass service.