Tips Before Purchase:
- VIVO locked iPhone only [Check it]
*Use network checker if you are not sure what carrier your iPhone is locked to.
- Clean (not blacklisted) iPhone only [Check it]
*Use blacklist checker if you are not sure if your iPhone IMEI is clean or barred / blocked / blacklisted.
- Activated iPhone only
*Your iPhone has to be activated within VIVO network meaning you have to connect to VIVO using its SIM card at least once.
- Unlock Success Rate: 95-100%
*Unlock success rate depends on VIVO account status of each device.
Attention all Vivo Brazil carrier locked iPhone customers: we can help you permanent unlock your iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4 and 3G models! We will conduct a factory-grade, permanent unlock for your iPhone that will enable you to use your Apple iPhone on virtually any network with any SIM card around the world. Our methods are completely legal and will not void your Apple warranty.
Check twice all the information you provide to avoid any errors and mistakes, mistypes before confirming your order. No cancellation can be accepted after IMEI unlock order is processed.
There are two things that are most important for successful unlock. Firstly you need to be sure that your iPhone is locked to VIVO, if you don’t know such info please use IMEI carrier checker. Secondly, make sure that your device is not blocked (blacklisted, barred) and your account has not unpaid bills. It is important as there is no refund if iPhone is blocked or not locked to VIVO.
Processing times may vary based on the network carrier’s response time, and only apply to business days during the hours of 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST.
Check your email’s junk/spam folder for vital correspondences regarding the status of your unlock, or add email@example.com to your trusted sender list.
How to unlock iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS locked to VIVO Brazil Carrier?
First find out how to get the IMEI number and place order to factory unlock IMEI locked to VIVO Brazil:
- Go to Settings>General>About Scroll down the list of information to find the IMEI
- Type *#06# on the keypad and the 15 digit IMEI will appear on the screen
Once you’ve unlocked your VIVO Brazil locked iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS you’ll be able to:
- Use your iPhone on virtually any network around the world with any GSM SIM card
- Conduct any iOS firmware upgrades without canceling the unlock – the unlock is official and permanent
- Update your iPhone in iTunes to any iOS
- Permanent official iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS unlock.
Important Notes for successful permanent IMEI unlock iPhone locked to VIVO Brazil
- Read our ‘Terms and Conditions’ prior to making any purchases.
- This service will not work on “blacklisted” phones. Use IMEI blacklist checker to find it out because no refund for the wrong carrier.
- Ensure that your iPhone has been activated with its current network. No refund for the not activated status.
- When prompted to select the network that your iPhone is locked to, ensure that you make the proper selection. If you select the incorrect network, the unlock will fail and your money will not be refunded. If you recently purchased your iPhone through a third party – eBay, private sale, etc. – and you are unsure of the network, please use carrier checker to find out. If you do not see your network listed, DO NOT proceed and please contact us.