Tips Before Purchase:
- TIM locked iPhone only [Check it]
*Use network checker if you are not sure what carrier your iPhone is locked to.
- Clean (not blacklisted) iPhone only [Check it]
*Use blacklist checker if you are not sure if your iPhone IMEI is clean or barred / blocked / blacklisted.
- Activated iPhone only
*Your iPhone has to be activated within TIM network meaning you have to connect to TIM using its SIM card at least once.
- Unlock Success Rate: 95-100%
*Unlock success rate depends on TIM account status of each device.
If you live in Brazil and are a customer of the TIM Network or you got locked to TIM iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4 we can help you unlock your device quickly and easily! We will conduct a factory, permanent unlock for your iPhone that will enable you to use your phone on virtually any network with any SIM card around the world. Our methods are completely legal and will not void your Apple warranty.
You will be able to update, restore, and sync your device without reversing the unlock feature. The procedure is fast, simple, and inexpensive – no special software, downgrades, or need to ship your phone off to anywhere.
However there are two things that are most important for successful unlock. Firstly you need to be sure that your iPhone is locked to TIM. If you don’t have such info please use IMEI carrier checker. Secondly, make sure that your device is not blocked (blacklisted, barred) and your account has not unpaid bills. It is important as there is no refund if iPhone is blocked or not locked to TIM.
Check twice all the information you provide to avoid any errors and mistakes, mistypes before confirming your order. No cancellation can be accepted after IMEI unlock order is processed.
Processing times will vary based on the network carrier’s response time and only apply to business days during the hours of 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST.
Check your email’s junk/spam folder for vital correspondences regarding the status of your unlock, or add email@example.com to your trusted sender list.
Hoe to Factory Unlock iPhone 5, 4s, 4 Brazil TIM carrier For Other Carrier
TIM Network – the Brazilian division of Telecom Italia Mobile. The actual procedure can be accomplished in minutes and the entire process will be complete in business days.
Once you’ve unlocked your iPhone 5, 4s, 4 TIM Brazil, you will be able to:
- Use your iPhone on virtually any network around the world with any GSM SIM card
- Conduct any iOS firmware upgrades without canceling the unlock – the unlock is factory-grade and permanent
- Sync your iPhone with iTunes
How to locate your IME number
Simply provide us with your iPhone’s unique IMEI number and then follow our easy step-by-step instructions. The actual procedure can be completed within minutes and processing will take hours. This service works on all Telecom TIM iPhones with any version of iOS including the latest betas and any baseband.
To locate your device’s unique IMEI number, you can use any one of the following methods:
- Go to Settings>General>About Scroll down the list of information to find the IMEI
- Type *#06# on the keypad and the 15 digit IMEI will appear on the screen
- Make sure iPhone is locked to TIM network. No refund for the wrong network order.
- This service will not work on “blacklisted” phones. If your phone has been blacklisted – no refund for the order. Here is blacklist checker you can use to find
- Ensure that your iPhone has been activated with its current network. No refund if iPhone is not activated.
- Read our ‘Terms and Conditions’ prior to making any purchases.
*Your device’s IMEI will be relocked upon the delivery of any refunds. If an unlawful purchase or scam is detected, the IMEI may even be blacklisted.