Category: iPhone Out Of Contract Check
Here is info you can use to check if iPhone is still under contract or out of contract with the carrier to which it is locked.
How to Check if iPhone is Out of Contract Fast and Easy
There are a lot of carriers that unlock iPhones which is only out of contract with them. But how to know to when the contract with the carrier expires or it was ended long ago. Check IMEI iPhone out of contract status to find out it and go for unlock.
Attention: This is iPhone IMEI contract check and it doesn’t show blacklist status, network, SIM lock status and other stuff. This checker shows only if iPhone is out or under contract.
If your iPhone is locked to AT&T use this checker to find out out of contract status.
The results you will get come from Apple servers and it will be looking like this:
- Out of Contract
- In Contract
Provide IMEI number and email to place an order. There are two ways to get IMEI:
- Open Phone app and type *#06# and you will see iPhone IMEI on the screen.
- Open Setting – General – About and you will see it in the list.
It is important to provide correct IMEI number because there will be no results from iPhone IMEI out of contract checker and you never find out the carrier.
Before placing an order make sure:
- The iPhone has to be activated otherwise checker results will fail.
- Read carefully our Terms and Services before making an order.
- Provide correct IMEI to receive right results.
It is easy and fast to place an order. Just provide your IMEI number and email. The complete results will be delivered to you.
1. Fill in the order form with required information like IMEI and email.
2. Click Buy Now button and process the payment on PayPal. If you don’t have PayPal account choose the option “I don’t have PayPal account” when you will be redirected to PayPal.
3. After the payment your unlocking request will be automatically send to the Apple server. In this case it can’t be canceled and refunded.
4. After the payment just do your things and wait for the good news.
5. You will receive email after request will be completed.
If you don’t see email in your inbox folder, check spam/junk folder or contact us. Our support team will be always glad to help you.
Contract ON: 163 days from purchase. (Which means that iPhone is in contract for 163 days.)
Contract OFF: means device is out of contract.
This service DOES NOT unlock or unblock iPhones. You will see only if your device is out of contract or in contract.