Many iPhone users don’t know the network to which their devices are locked. In that case just check iPhone carrier by IMEI and get fast result.
After you will receive email with results you contact us and we will try to find unlocking solution for you.
Note: This is iPhone IMEI network check and it doesn’t show blacklist status. It shows only the name of the network to which iPhone is locked.
The results you will get come from Apple servers and it will be looking like this:
iPhone 6 – 16GB Space Gray
Original Serial: FNNQ35QFG5MN
Model Number: A1586
AppleCare Protection: No
Purchase Country: UNITED STATES
Purchase Date: September 29, 2015
Sold To: SPRINT PURCH AGENCY NEXTEL SYS CORP
Carrier: Us Sprint
Factory Simlock: Locked
Find My iPhone: OFF
Provide IMEI number and email to place an order. There are two ways to get IMEI:
- Open Phone app and type *#06# and you will see iPhone IMEI on the screen.
- Open Setting – General – About and you will see it in the list.
It is important to provide correct IMEI because there will be no results from iPhone IMEI operator check and you never find out the carrier.
Check iPhone Original Carrier with IMEI
Before placing an order make sure:
- The iPhone has to be activated otherwise checker results will fail.
- Read carefully our Terms and Services before making an order.
- Provide correct IMEI to receive right results.
It is easy and fast to place an order. Just provide correct details and results will be delivered to you fast.
1. Fill in the order form with required information like IMEI and email.
2. Click Buy Now button and process the payment on PayPal. If you don’t have PayPal account choose the option “I don’t have PayPal account” when you will be redirected to PayPal.
3. After the payment your unlocking request will be automatically send to the Apple server. In this case it can’t be canceled and refunded.
4. After the payment just do your things and wait for the good news.
5. You will receive email after request will be completed.
If you don’t see email in your inbox folder, check spam/junk folder or contact us. Our support team will be always glad to help you.