Category: iPhone Relaced IMEI Check
Check if IMEI was replaced in iPhone. This checker is also good for those who are planing to buy iPhone.
How to Check if iPhone IMEI Was Replaced
It is not news that using Apple GSX account you can replace iPhone IMEI and use it as unlocked. And it is not so easy to perform but there are many iPhones with replaced IMEIs.
If you are looking to buy new device use iPhone replaced IMEI checker and get info shortly to be safe from replaced iPhone.
This will help you to prevent bad purchase and save money.
Note: This is iPhone refurbished checker and it doesn’t show blacklist status, network, Find my iPhone check and other stuff. This checker shows only if iPhone IMEI was replaced or not.
The results you will get come from Apple servers and it will be looking like this:
Serial ######## IMEI ######## Type Replacement Date
DQJJP2TVDPMW 013276007136723 Active 01/09/14
DNPHHLHQDPMW 013128004728325 Replaced 05/17/13
DNTH1CMVDPMW 012960070670159 Original 05/17/13
Provide IMEI number and email to place an order. There are two ways to get IMEI:
- Open Phone app and type *#06# and you will see iPhone IMEI on the screen.
- Open Setting – General – About and you will see it in the list.
Before placing an order make sure:
- The iPhone has to be activated otherwise checker results will fail.
- Read carefully our Terms and Services before making an order.
- Provide correct IMEI to receive right results.
It is easy and fast to place an order. Just provide your IMEI number and email. The complete results will be delivered to you.
Fill in the order form with required information like IMEI and email.
1. Click Buy Now button and process the payment on PayPal. If you don’t have PayPal account choose the option “I don’t have PayPal account” when you will be redirected to PayPal.
2. After the payment your unlocking request will be automatically send to the Apple server. In this case it can’t be canceled and refunded.
3. After the payment just do your things and wait for the good news.
4. You will receive email after request will be completed.
If you don’t see email in your inbox folder, check spam/junk folder or contact us. Our support team will be always glad to help you.
It is important to provide correct IMEI number because there will be no results from iPhone replaced info checker and you never find out if iPhone IMEI replaced or not.