If you are going to buy SFR France iPhone check first if it is not blacklisted. If iPhone will be blacklisted it can be hard to unlock your device. However we have unlocking package for this SFR carrier as well.
After making an order you will receive email with information about blacklisted status and the date when it was blacklisted. You can see an example below:
- Your IMEI is currently blocked by SFR France since 24.05.2012
If iPhone is clean you will receive this results:
- Your IMEI Number is currently unblocked
Provide IMEI number and email to place an order. There are several different ways to find IMEI:
- Open Setting – General – About and you will see it in the list.
- Open Phone app and type *#06# and you will see iPhone IMEI on the screen.
It is important to provide correct IMEI because there will be no results and you never find out the carrier.
Also read important note below to everything right:
- Make sure that your iPhone is really locked to one of Europe network such as SFR France. If you are not sure about this info, use iPhone network checker.
- This iPhone checker is for Blacklist IMEI by SFR France only. Before placing an order make sure that your iPhone is blacklisted by SFR France carrier.
- The iPhone has to be activated otherwise checker results will fail.
- Read carefully our Terms and Services before making an order.
It is easy and fast to place an order. Just provide your IMEI number and email. The complete results will be delivered to you.
1. Fill in the order form with required information like IMEI and email.
2. Click Buy Now button and process the payment on PayPal. If you don’t have PayPal account choose the option “I don’t have PayPal account” when you will be redirected to PayPal.
3. After the payment your unlocking request will be automatically send to the Apple server. In this case it can’t be canceled and refunded.
4. After the payment just do your things and wait for the good news.
5. You will receive email after request will be completed.
If you don’t see email in your inbox folder, check spam/junk folder or contact us. Our support team will be always glad to help you.