Blacklisted iPhone is a very big problem for users who purchased it from second hand (on Amazon, ebay, craiglist, etc.). Unfortunately there is no service to unblock iPhone but there is the iPhone IMEI blacklist check service that you can use to find out if iPhone is barred, blocked by such carriers as Softbank, Telus, Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, O2, Koodo, FIDO, Orange. You can check IMEI status of iPhone from Australia and any other country worldwide and prevent unwanted purchase.
Here you can use cheap and affordable iPhone IMEI checker for blacklist status for any mobile operator worldwide! It is very important to perform iPhone blocked IMEI check because mostly such phones can’t be unlocked and no one can’t be unblocked (as it is illegal). If your device is barred it doesn’t allow to use any SIM card including SIM card of the original carrier.
RESULTS SAMPLE of iPhone IMEI Blocked Check:
Model: Apple iPhone 5S (A1453)
Model: Apple iPhone 6 Plus (A1522)
Country: United States
Blacklisted By: Verizon Wireless
Blacklisted On: 2015-06-09 03:08:02.0
Blacklisted Country: United States
Model: Apple iPhone 5 (A1429)
Blacklisted By: Sprint
Blacklisted On: 2014-01-24 06:05:55.0
Blacklisted Country: United States
Blst. Removed By: Sprint
Blst. Removed On: 2014-01-27 06:09:30.0
Blst. Removed Country: United States
Note: This is not unlocking package. This service checks IMEI only.
If you are going to by iPhone or unlock it is highly recommended to find out, for example, to check IMEI iPhone of Softbank, AT&T or T-Mobile iPhone if blacklisted or clean. Only few networks offer unlock (not unblock) for blacklisted iPhone but for the higher price than for clean IMEI. Here are some of them:
- unlock blocked O2 UK
- unlock blacklisted Movistar Spain
- unlock barred Australian networks
- unlock blocked Orange France
And most networks like AT&T or Verizon don’t offer unlocking service for blacklisted iPhone and it is a big problem for users as they can’t even honestly sell such device.
In this case you can always use iPhone blacklist checker and protect yourself from buying unwanted product.
You can use iPhone clean IMEI checker any model and iOS:
- 6S, 6S+, 6, 6+, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G
Any iOS version:
- iOS 9.x
- iOS 8.x
- iOS 7.x
- iOS 6.x
- iOS 5.x
- iOS 4.x
And any operator worldwide:
- other networks.
Note: unlocking of the blocked iPhone doesn’t unblock it. After unlocking you will be able to use your blocked iPhone only outside the country where it was blocked. And it is good for selling blocked but unlocked iPhone to somebody outside the country.
To start first you need to provide IMEI number and email to place an order. There are several different ways to find IMEI:
- Open Setting – General – About and you will see it in the list.
- Dial *#06# and you will see iPhone IMEI on the screen.
Attention: It is important to provide correct IMEI because there will be no results and you never find out the carrier. It is easy and fast to place an order. Just provide your IMEI number and email. The complete results will be delivered to you.
Check if iPhone IMEI is clean or barred but first read important notes below:
You can use this IMEI check if iPhone is blacklist to any carrier worldwide. We also have checkers for specific regions, countries and operators and here are some of them:
- Check iPhone IMEI blocked UK
- iPhone blacklist checker for US carriers
- iPhone blacklist checker for Australian carriers
- iPhone blacklist checker for Europe carriers
The iPhone has to be activated otherwise checker results will fail.
Read carefully our Terms and Services before making an order.
How to Check if iPhone is Blocked
1. Fill in the order form with the required information like IMEI and email.
2. Click Buy Now button and process the payment on PayPal. If you don’t have PayPal account you can choose the option “I don’t have PayPal account” when you will be redirected to PayPal.
3. After the payment your request will be automatically send to the Apple server. In this case it can’t be canceled and refunded.
4. When the process will be completed you will receive email with the results.
5. If you don’t see email in your inbox folder, check spam/junk folder or contact us. Our support team will be always glad to help you.