Try this package to unlock HTC One AT&T phone. No matter if it is HTC One X, HTC One MAX, HTC ONE S or any other models because we generate code for all of them.
In case you will receive Not Found results you can always use another package for Not Found / Unsupported HTC phones locked to AT&T US carrier.
We provide legal unlock for HTC One models locked to AT&T carrier. After you place your online order, we’ll send you the unlocking code. You will enter it and your handset will be officially unlocked once and forever. The whole procedure is done via IMEI code that you email us.
Reasons for AT&T HTC One Unlock
Our service is safe to use because:
* We offer IMEI unlock service which doesn’t affect your hardware / software
* We are legal and official company
* Your warranty is valid after unlock
* Our service is distant
* You can insert any SIM card of any carrier after unlock is complete
* Our price for AT&T HTC unlock is affordable and low compared to others
* You get permanent unlock
* You can safe on roaming fees
* The reselling value of unlocked HTC is higher than of a locked phone
* Our customer service is available 24/7 to help you
Where to Look for IMEI Code
There are several ways how you can find your IMEI number, but the easiest thing to do is to enter *#06# and see your IMEI code displayed on the HTC AT&T. This number has 15 digits. Please, be attentive when you send us your code. If it is not correct we won’t be able to unlock HTC phone from AT&T for you.
- Our service unlocks HTC One S / X / V / MAX locked to AT&T carrier.
- In case you will receive Not Found code you can use this package for unsupported AT&T HTC One phones.
- The code may not work is the phone was modified from the original factory settings.
- Such unlocking method is official and legit. We are working legally.
- It’s best if you add [email protected], our email address to your contacts. Otherwise our emails might appear in your SPAM folder.
Steps for Placing an Online Order for AT&T HTC Unlock
Step 1. Provide your IMEI number.
Step 2. Give us your email.
Step 3. Choose your HTC model [if it is not available contact us and we will add it manually].
Step 4. Accept our Terms and Services before purchasing our service.
Step 5. Wait for the email for your unlocking code which we generate and send you [You mostly get NCK code only, that’s completely ok].
What Codes We Email You
There are four types of codes we send you:
• NCK code or NETWORK CODE that looks like “12345678”
• SPCK code or SERVICE PROVIDER that appears as “12345678”
• SCK code or SUBPROVIDER that is similar to “12345678”
• FREEZE / MCK codes or DEFREEZE that looks as “12345678”
Most users can complete unlock using NCK number. MCK number is working for gadgets that are hard locked.
Is My HTC One AT&T Phone Unlocked?
Firstly, you should try to use non-supported SIM and see if you are able to call someone.
You can also get into your phone menu to see its Network lock status by typing *#7465625# and getting necessary info.