Finally AT&T iPhone out of contract checker is up and running! Here you can check AT&T iPhone contract status if it is off or still active. Before you could check such info contacting AT&T only and only if you had an account in AT&T until now!
Why It Is So Important to Get Such Info?
Last year in the late October AT&T company changed their unlocking policy which became more strict, delayed and much expensive as it had been before. Now the cheapest price for unlock is for out of contract AT&T iPhones only. So why pay double price for unlock if your iPhone is off contract?
How to Place an Order
This service is remote and we don’t need your iPhone. All we need is the IMEI number and email to send you results.
Where to Get IMEI
There are two best and fast ways to get the IMEI number of the iPhone you try to check contract status:
- Open Settings and go to General – About, scroll down until you will see 15-digits number of IMEI number.
- The second method is to open Phone app and type *#06# on the Keypad to see IMEI immediately.
After you will have IMEI use the order form providing:
- Agree with Terms
- Click Buy Now
You will receive results after we check your iPhone contract status. You will receive such info:
- iPhone is Out of Contract
- iPhone is In contract
This service will not unlock your iPhone. This is not unlocking package. This service will check AT&T iPhone contract status only. If you need to unlock iPhone and know if your device is out of contract or in contract select from the unlocking packages below.
Use AT&T Contract checker and find out the iPhone status to choose from unlocking packages:
- Out of Contract package
- Package for in contract iPhones including iPhone5
- Package for in contract iPhones including iPhone 5S / 5C
Before ordering read the important notes below to get fast and correct results.
- Make sure that iPhone is not blacklisted / barred / blocked otherwise you will receive Not Found code.
- Make sure that iPhone was not replaced or refurbished otherwise you will receive Not Found code.
- There is no refund if Not Found code results.
- This is not an instant checker. The average delivery time is 1-24 business hrs. All orders are made manually.
- This service does not unlock iPhone.
- Read Terms and Conditions before placing an order.
- Check spam/junk folder if you don’t see email with the results or add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe mail list.
Contract ON: 163 days from purchase. (Which means that iPhone is in contract for 163 days.)
Contract OFF: means device is out of contract.
This service DOES NOT unlock or unblock iPhones. You will see only if your device is out of contract or in contract.